Monday, September 1, 2014

Colorado Rockies Game Coos Field

 

Colorado Rockies Game Coors Field

 
 
 
Nothing shouts American like a baseball game and a hot dog.

 
Most everyone knows at least a few lines to the song

 
"Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the home team, If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."

 
If you haven't been to a baseball game...

 
well let's just say, you need to go -- If only for the experience.

 
Prior to the game, my girls were complaining about  "how much they didn't want to go to a baseball game."

 
After the game...

 
They wanted to know when we could go to another one!

 
You see,  they finally understood.

 
It's not the game, but the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment