Monday, February 10, 2014

Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls and Toys ~ Places to Visit on a Blustery Winter Day

Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls and Toys

 
 
Considering that we have four girls running around our house,

 
I'm sure you're not surprised when I say that a visit to the doll museum was a big hit!
 
But before I go any further, let me just say, photographing the exhibits is prohibited, so I got permission to snap a few shots in the play areas.

 
Play areas! What a grand idea!! Whoever thought of scattering toy areas

 
through out the museum was brilliant!!!

 
Little fingers often itch to touch, examine, and play with.

 
after all,  isn't that what toys are for? We might have made a much more hurried trip

through the museum, spackled with moments of whining and unpleasantness.

 
Instead our trip was filled with joy and pleasantness.  Thanks for the wonderful day!  We will most assuredly be back for more friendly visits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment