Monday, October 24, 2016

Hudson Gardens Duck Pond


Hudson Gardens



There's a little white duck, sitting in the water

A little white duck, doing what he oughter


He took a bite of a lily pad


Flapped his wings and he said, "I'm glad


I'm a little white duck sitting in the water


Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack"


There's a little green frog swimming in the water


A little green frog, doing what he oughter


He jumped right off of the lily pad


That the little duck bit and he said, "I'm glad


I'm a little green frog swimming in the water


Glump glug, glump glug, glump glug glug"


There's a little black bug floating on the water
A little black bug doing what he oughter
He tickled the frog on the lily pad
That the little duck bit and he said, "I'm glad
I'm a little black bug floating on the water
Chirp bzz,




Love this kidz song.  It's so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment