Thursday, June 13, 2013

Delicious Denver Restarurants~Sunrise Sunset Cafe

 
Some times you're just in the mood for breakfast even if it's lunch time. 

 
Steve is one of those people who can eat breakfast food anytime of day.  So it comes as no surprise, that this is one of his favorite restaurants.

 
It's such a bright an cheerful little café.
 
 
The rooster décor is so much fun.

 
My Lindsey love's to pose for the camera.

 
Shiloh on the other hand, is a little more difficult. 

 
 

 
A skillet meal,

 
and salsa falls composed the menu for our delicious lunch.


 
This was our lovely waitress.  We enjoyed her service immensely.

Joining Sky Watch

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to have a good meal. I love breakfast anytime too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. NOw I'm hungry, :)

    Happy sky watching.

    My sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in Colorado and lived there for nearly 50 years before retiring to the coastal Texas area. My BIL was born in Leadville. Small world.

    Are you getting the smoke residue from any of the fires on the front range?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colorado is a wonderful place to live. Although Texas isn't too shabby either. I'm sure you're enjoying it immensely.
      Smoke has been pretty thick around here. People with asma have been having a really rough time. It makes me sad to think of all the people who have lost their homes.

      Delete
  4. Cute post the eggs look delicious.. Happy shooting

    http://tickleberrymoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete